"Reduced cabling effort is a clear benefit."
Versatile digital matrix cameras using Power over Ethernet technology, Gigabit Ethernet interface and Sony CCD sensors with resolution ranging from VGA to 5 megapixel.
PoE saves a separate power supply for the camera system, which makes the mechanical installation much simpler and results in noticeably lower installation and maintenance costs.
656 x 494
1032 x 776
1392 x 1040
1624 x 1236
2448 x 2050
Baumer was one of the first manufacturers to integrate PoE in GigE cameras. Therefore, the TX series enables single-cable solutions.
Areas of Application
- Machine Vision
- Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS)
- Packaging and print inspection
- Metrology and inspection systems
- Medical technology
- Renewable energies
- Perfect image quality at high frame rates
- High sensitivity and dynamic range
- GigE Vision® and GenICam™ compliant
- Binning and partial scan to increase frame rates
- Compact aluminum housing
- Power over Ethernet
Technical and application reports