"Micrometer precision: 70 times more accurate than a hair is thick!"
Often copied – but never matched: With a repeat accuracy of 1 micrometer, My-Com has undisputedly been the world's most accurate and compact mechanical limit switch since 1967. Innovative developments have enabled it to be increasingly more reliable wherever it is used. To date, My-Com has proved its impressive reliability in over a million applications.
- My-Coms of protection class IP 67
- Selection of activating pins made of steel, ruby & zirconium oxide
- PNP/NPN three-wire design
- Normally open (NO)
- 50 mA maximum switching current
- Different housing shapes
- Zirconium oxide activating pin
- Normally closed (NC)
For lateral approach
- Spherical steel activating pin
- Lateral approach angle 30° max
- Effective direction NO or NC
Areas of application
- True-running check
- Zero reset switch
- Position detection
- 1 micrometer repeat accuracy
- Low activating force
- Short displacement distances
- Compact design
- 10 million switching operations
Fast, reliable, highly accurate, with a robust design, at the same time compact, light and practically no EMC problems; with these properties, My-Com has even been used in satellites and space stations.