"Electronic. Mechanical. Flexible."
Our product range includes both electronic and mechanical temperature measuring equipment and is constructed in a flexible modular way.
The CombiTemp System includes a series of basic elements which can be combined as various temperature sensors and temperature measurement transmitters. The system also includes a wide array of connectors for standard processes and where hygiene rules apply.
Mechanical thermometers are a good choice for a local display close to the process. They function reliably even without any current being supplied to the system and allow you to check the process' condition. Depending on the application's requirements, bimetallic thermometers or gas thermometers way be used in various types of housing.
We also have a range of mechanical and digital thermometer switches. These monitor a specific temperature range and when necessary trigger an alarm or a safety switch. In particular critical processes in power stations and in processing industries make regular use of our highly reliable switches.
- wide product range with different measurement technologies
- programmable transmitter and up to 30 linearization points
- wide selection of cable sensors, process and electrical connections and accessories
- complete series available in stainless steel
- process temperatures from -200 to 1820 °C
- different communication options are available (analog signals, bus systems, displays, relays)
- programmable using FlexProgrammer (FDT/DTM)
- multiple certifications (ATEX, 3A, EHEDG, Lloyds etc)
- various housing designs (field housing, cylindrical versions, DIN mounting rail module etc)