"Small. Fast. Compact."
The major requirements of the semiconductor industry when it comes to features and performance of sensors – small, fast and accurate – are perfectly in line with Baumer core competencies. The inductive distance measuring sensor with the lowest profile, the most compact photoelectric sensors as well as the smallest fully contained ultrasonic sensor on the market are without any doubt the highlights of our wide range of miniaturized sensors.
Use Baumer´s expertise and experience in developing, producing and applying sensors to your own advantage.
- Signaling position and presence
- Detection of highly reflective objects
- Speed control
- Absolute angle measurement
- Wafer edge and nudge detection
- Level control and leakage monitoring
- Detecting in hot soldering applications
- RPM measurement
- Position detection, completion checks
- Inductive, capacitive and optical fiber sensors
- Ultrasonic and capacitive sensors
- Encoders, magnetic sensors
- Absolute encoders
- Laser sensors, line sensors
- Photoelectric, ultrasonic and capacitive sensors
- High temperature sensors, inductive and capacitive
- Incremental encoders, Hall sensors, inductive sensors
- Smart Vision sensors VeriSens®