"From the inventors of the Bourdon Tube"
Baumer can draw on a substantial depth of experience with electronic and mechanical pressure measurement devices. As the inventor of the Bourdon tube, Baumer Process Instrumentation (formerly Bourdon-Haenni) is a proven expert in manometers.
Our wide product range includes high-quality solutions made of stainless steel (MEX5/MEX3) for the most demanding environments, such as those found in the petrochemical industry or with applications involving sea-water. In addition we develop special solutions for military and civil aviation and shipping. Many EPC contractors have recognized our value as a skilled partner for measuring instruments for the construction of entire plants such as refineries, power stations or water treatment plants.
In the field of electronic pressure instruments we master four different pressure measurement technologies and so are in a position to offer the right solution of every application
- metal thin film sensor
- piezoresistive silicon sensor
- capacitive ceramic sensor
- thick film on ceramic sensor
From specific industry solutions for the food processing sector via oil drilling technology, water treatment or the train industry to best value OEM products Baumer offers a wide range of pressure measurement equipment. Our modular approach allows us to react rapidly to specific customer requirements.
Electronic pressure measurement technology
Baumer's electronic pressure transmitters and pressure switches prove their precision and reliability every single day in thousands of applications...
Mechanical pressure measurement technology
For measuring relative and total pressure you will find products with capsule elements and Bourdon springs. Or absolute and differential pressure measuring equipment ...
- different communication options are available (analog signals, bus systems, displays, relays)
- many proven measurement technologies
- solid construction entirely made of stainless steel
- measurement range up to 1600 bar
- a large selection of process connectors, pressure transmitters and other accessories
- multiple certifications (ATEX, 3A, EHEDG, Lloyds etc)
- programmable using FlexProgrammer (FDT/DTM based)
- various housing designs (field housing, cylindrical versions, immersion pressure transmitters etc)