"One generation more intuitive"
VeriSens® vision sensors for automation technology
VeriSens® is a compact image processing system in the shape of a sensor. Typical applications among many others are packaging and quality inspection. As an inline solution, different product features can be easily verified directly after a manufacturing step so that defective parts can be sorted out immediately.
Flexibility and versatility of image based part verification is a must for many users today. VeriSens® is the ideal component. As a complete image processing system, it includes all necessary hardware and software. It can be configured intuitively using a PC.
- FEX® image processor and FEXLoc® part recognition
- Intuitive configuration via PC (Ethernet)
- Ethernet interface (10-Base-T/100-Base-TX)
- IP 67 metal housing for industrial environments
- Built-in LED lighting
- Five digital I/Os (depending on version, also RS485)
Areas of Application
- Presence check
- Position detection
- Size checking (angle, lengths, thicknesses, heights, inclination)
- Edge detection
- Item detection
- Position detection and checking
- Shape/size recognition
- Reading text/codes (OCR/OCV)
- Completeness checks
- Pick & place
VeriSens® combines state-of-the-art image processing technologies such as the patented FEX® image processor as well as the FEXLoc® parts recognition. The intuitive and unified user interface was created based on customer feedback.
Technical- / Application reports and white papers