New conductivity sensor CombiLyz® AFI4
Sensitivity and precision at their best
The CombiLyz® AFI4 is an inductive conductivity transmitter for media analysis, differentiation and separation. It is designed to meet industrial and hygienic requirements in applications with medium to high range conductivity.
CombiLyz® consists of a conductivity sensor and a transmitter accommodated in a single, compact housing. There are two outputs with active loop 4...20 mA, one for conductivity or concentration and one for temperature. The CombiLyz® sensor in PEEK is hermetically sealed to provide 3A approval and compliance to FDA and the EU directives10/2011, 1935/2004, 2023/2006. EHEDG approval is pending. Thanks to a divergence of a mere 1% and a Pt100 temperature sensor, CombiLyz® AFI4 provides fast and reliable data and ensures low total cost of ownership.
- Wetted parts in PEEK (short version) and PEEK and stainless steel (long version)
- Compact, food compatible, hygienic design
- meets 3A requirements, FDA compliant, EHEDG pending
CombiLyz® AFI4 features an integrated graphical LCD display with 3 different backlight colors. Conductivity (µS/cm or mS/cm), concentration (%), temperature (°C) and also the customer-specific medium name are conveniently indicated for on-site control. CombiLyz® AFI4 is quickly configured on the spot without a computer using the touch screen. Alternatively sensor programming is also feasible by FlexProgrammer.
Areas of Application
- Monitoring CIP and SIP processes
- Monitoring acid, caustic or salt concentration
- Phase separation of product/water mixtures in the F&B industry
- Range from 500 µS/cm to 1000mS/cm
- Hygienic and robust design
- Integrated graphical display CombiView DFON
- Touch screen
- Very fast temperature compensation, <15 seconds
- Easy and quick programming by FlexProgrammer 9701
- Two active loops 4…20 mA for conductivity or concentration and temperature