"From the inventors of the Bourdon Tube"
Baumer can draw on a substantial depth of experience with electronic and mechanical pressure measurement devices. As the inventor of the Bourdon tube, Baumer Process Instrumentation (formerly Bourdon-Haenni) is a proven expert in manometers.
Electronic pressure transmitter
They enable customized solutions for almost any task in pressure measurement – absolutely precise and reliable.
They change switching state according to pressure and are available as electronic or mechanical variants with two switching points.
Mechanical pressure gauges
They are the product to choose when it comes to pressure measurement and indication close to the process. Only Baumer offers the original Bourdon tube pressure gauge.
Protect pressure gauges and sensors in extreme process conditions and ensure hygienic requirements in food and pharmaceutical applications.
- different communication options are available (analog signals, bus systems, displays, relays)
- many proven measurement technologies
- solid construction entirely made of stainless steel
- measurement range up to 1600 bar
- a large selection of process connectors, pressure transmitters and other accessories
- multiple certifications (ATEX, 3A, EHEDG, Lloyds etc)
- programmable using FlexProgrammer (FDT/DTM based)
- various housing designs (field housing, cylindrical versions, immersion pressure transmitters etc)