"Electronic. Mechanical. Flexible."
Sensors, thermometers and temperature switches for temperature measurement and control
Mechanical thermometers are a good choice for a local display close to the process. They function reliably even without any current being supplied to the system and allow you to check the process' condition.
Our product range also includes electronic temperature measuring equipment and is constructed in a flexible modular way.
The CombiTemp system includes a series of basic elements which can be combined as various temperature sensors and temperature measurement transmitters.
They change switching state according to temperature and are available as electronic or mechanical variants with two switching points.
Mechanical thermometer gauges
They are the product to choose when it comes to measurement and indication of temperature close to the process. They either operate on the bimetal or gas-filled technique.
The economic alternative for measuring the temperature of liquids or gases from -50° C to +205°C.
- wide product range with different measurement technologies
- programmable transmitter and up to 30 linearization points
- wide selection of cable sensors, process and electrical connections and accessories
- complete series available in stainless steel
- process temperatures from -200 to 1820 °C
- different communication options are available (analog signals, bus systems, displays, relays)
- programmable using FlexProgrammer (FDT/DTM)
- multiple certifications (ATEX, 3A, EHEDG, Lloyds etc)
- various housing designs (field housing, cylindrical versions, DIN mounting rail module etc)