Incremental encoders for precise speed or acquisition of part location
Amazing variety and resolution in all designs.
You will always find the suitable incremental encoder for precise speed or position detection here: From the cost-efficient standard versions to the high-resolution design with 320,000 pulses per revolution - in various designs and with robust magnetic or precise optical scanning. Optionally with HTL, TTL, or sine signals and all common mechanical interfaces.
Our particularly large range of incremental encoders also provides solutions for other applications:
With two scanning technologies and a wide variety of product versions, Baumer has the optimum incremental encoder for any application.
Areas of application
Precise speed and position monitoring for many different applications, for example:
- for asynchronous motors
- in slip rings
- in packaging lines
- in textile and printing machines
- Very compact designs with housings from Ø 24 mm
- Hollow shaft versions from Ø6 mm to Ø85 mm
- Optical scanning for high pulse ranges and maximum accuracy
- Magnetic scanning that is incredibly immune to external influences
- Designed for heavy-duty, offshore, ATEX and SIL applications
- Very wide temperature range from –40 to 100° C