Applications for the level switch with sliding connection:
1. Mounted at the top of a tank to adjust a maximum level (250 mm).
2. Serving as a cooling neck in high media temperature applications.
3. Flexible adjustment of the sensor tip to ensure true level detection, e.g. for powder media.
4. To penetrate insulation material of vessels.
To the top
- Continuous level measurement and limit level detection in liquids and bulk solids
- For hygienic and industrial applications
- Reliable sensor solutions for high process reliability
- All standard process connections
- Media independent
- Unaffected by adhering or sticky media
- Limited process intervention
- IO-Link – Industry 4.0 and IoT ready